Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

September 13, 2013

Friday The 13th...


Whoa Nelly! Friday the 13th and all of the superstitions that go along with it. Bad luck? Could it be any worse than my everyday luck? Fat chance of that...

If I believed in that bullshit then I'd have to take on all the other crap that goes with it. That would mean I would have made a couple of voodoo dolls that bore a striking resemblance to "No Balls" Paul Munoz and Barry "The Fairie" Chamberlain and you wouldn't be able to find a pin in Sacramento County unless you found those dolls! Or I would have cast a spell and a building they were condemning would have already collapsed on them. I'd be tossing black cats in their path daily and I would have ladders set up in their path so they would walk under them. I'd adopt them both as my new moms and start stomping on cracks. Every superstition in the world would get put into play all aimed at their demise. Hey, at least I'm not vindictive...

Well I gotta go now. I seen a bat in a tree and I need its wings for a new recipe I found at causingpainandsuffering.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment