Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Now we'll play by MY rules...

September 5, 2013

Fuck Off Fuck Head...


It seems that no one cares that Code Enforcement has done a lot of illegal and immoral things during the time I was forced to deal with them. From trashing my stuff and tossing my mother's ashes on the floor to fake asbestos tests and altering the engineers findings to the complete opposite of what the engineer said needed to be done and culminating with the complete destruction of my home and continued harassment for parking my RV on the property. So if its okay for Code Enforcement to act that way then I guess its okay for me to do the same. So away I go...

So I guess this blog has served its purpose but it won't be of any use to me anymore. Been nice knowing ya!

THE END...


P.S. Don't waste your time going through the process of filing a complaint or going to hearings or being cooperative with Code Enforcement. Its a waste of time and energy. The system is broken and nobody will fix it. Its a dirty war and has to be fought dirty! Time for dirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment