Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Just watch the way they behave and see...

September 30, 2013

What Hypocrites They Are...


I borrowed a friends car, an older Toyota, to take care of a few things and was on my way home when I took Berkshire to swing by my property. I remembered something I needed to do so I drove past Keeney and stopped at the Maison 4-way stop sign. After the intersection I noticed in my mirror the grill of Chevy Tahoe SUV - the grill and nothing but the grill, mind you! I was going 20 miles an hour on this residential street yet here was this cunt riding my ass! That's right...C-U-N-T, cunt! I was eating my caramel Sundae from Dairy Queen so I pulled to the right and tossed my nearly empty cup out the window and into her path. I didn't land it on her hood, as I wanted to, but when it flew in her path she got the message. Well that and the fact that I yelled, "Get the fuck off my ass!" And I know I can yell better than most so she heard it. This prompted her to slow down and roll the window down exclaiming, "Greg, you were doing 15mph..."

The fact that she knew my name proved she was one of the Arden Manor Nosey Do-Gooders That Are Up To No Good! She was on her cell phone - yes, while driving and tailgating and told the caller how, "This guy's doing 15 miles an hour, blah, blah, blah..." Last I remember that isn't a crime but the preferred speed to travel down a residential street as narrow as these streets are what with people leaving their garbage cans out on the street all the time! Oh, and I almost forgot the best part. She piped something about I didn't even have a license. Wrong, bitch...and she was definitely a bitch and I suspect was under the influence of alcohol or drugs or something. After all, in this neighborhood anyone who does anything out of the norm is drunk, high or selling drugs. Unless there was a house fire involved at which time you were cooking meth in your lab and it blew up!

You know, this was always a good neighborhood without much crime and it was relatively quiet and peaceful and people were friendly and didn't stick their noses up everyone's ass and start judging there every move. Then 2 things changed all of that: The apartments on Morse Avenue turned low income and a bunch of yuppie wanna-bees swarmed into the neighborhood and decided things needed to change. Fuck them all! I think the yuppies should go hang out in the apartments and play sleuth with the gang bangers and the problem would get solved. The gang boys would kill the yuppies and then end up in jail. Yuppies gone and gang boys out of commission. That's what they call poetic justice. And I think this world, or at least Arden Manor, needs a few more poets to improve the life's we live. With the exceptions of the dead yuppie association. See, God does have a plan. Just gotta let it run it's course.

No comments:

Post a Comment