Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Let Code Enforcement Plan For Your Future...

September 4, 2013

Logical Lunacy...


It seems so fitting that because of Code Enforcement's logic my life is turned into lunacy. Where I was comfortably, relatively speaking, parked on my own property with my solar panels set up to charge my auxiliary battery and charge my laptop so I could use the internet via the signal I pick up from Julie's across the street I now have to illegally drive from spot to spot during the day costing me gas and then find a place to park at night. But how absurd to think that parking on my own property is so much of a nuisance to the neighborhood. If that offends some of the new coming puds in the area so fucking what? They should spend all of their energies scrutinizing their own lives instead of anonymously calling in to complain about something that is none of their concern. They should be more concerned that Code Enforcement can get away with tearing down a house that shouldn't have been torn down. They should be more concerned, and a lot ashamed, that they have to cause so many problems with their anonymous chicken shityness when if they don't like something they should go talk to the person face to face and find out why something is like it is. But that kind of person doesn't really care what has happened because all he is concerned with is what he feels about it or how it may affect him. To hell with anyone else.

All I can say now is that this situation has me back in the angry state of mind that distracts my attention from what I need to do to what I want to do. I would get so much pleasure putting all of the detractors in this situation and watch how they deal with it. Watch as they are consumed with a bitterness that eats you away. Makes you extremely vengeful and consumes your energy and drive. Watch and see how they strike out in anger at the logic as they bare their lunacy for all to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment