Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

If what your doing isn't wrong then...

September 28, 2013

Why Lie?


I was thinking about an incident that took place 2 years ago when I went to the hearing downtown with Code Enforcement when Munoz was sworn in to testify except he was sworn in as Barry Chamberlain. I even brought it up when it was my turn to question him. He appeared a little uneasy at the question but never denied or admitted to it. It seemed to me to be rather odd and I never got the question answered. So just why would one claim to be the other? What purpose would it serve to lie. So if they weren't doing something wrong then why the big lie? Was it a way to discredit me by making it appear that I didn't know who was who? I knew what they were doing and it doesn't matter who was which one or not the other. What was strange was how the commissioner wasn't the least bit interested in my question and basically just ignored my inquiry. That was when I realized the entire hearing process was a sham. It was all predetermined what the outcome would be and they were just  going through the motions to say there was a hearing. A hearing where I wasn't heard and justice was blind while I could see clearly that it was all lip service. What's new there? What I point out here seems to fall on deaf ears...

No comments:

Post a Comment