Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Boring can be so dull...

September 12, 2013


What?


It's Thursday already and I am so tired of having to keep this RV moving in circles from spot to spot. In order to use the internet I have to park in front of my property or go to MacDonald's. At least in front of my property My dog, Exzy, can run around in the yard or go visit the neighbors ike he loves to do. Just don't want the idiot across the street to start calling the cops or Code Enforcement because that will just piss me off real bad. He still has pay back coming for causing this situation and I don't really want to have to double it. Too much trauma and way too much drama.

I think I'll go get a Slurpee at 7-11 and then go park at the Morse house. Sounds like a plan to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment