Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Where's the swatter cause I found...

September 22, 2013

Time Flies...


It appears from my seat that I'm a victim of Time Flies! The weekend was gone in a flash and all I can see is how time flies with ever increasing speed right on by me. If I could find the swatter I'd smash a few of the buggers and stop their clocks so I could get more done...

Maybe its just the clock I threw out the window. Gotta slow everything down now and try to reach a few goals. One thing is I'd like to talk with the Code Enforcement Division Chief Carl Simpson, who was with the sheriff last week when dude was dumping in my yard. I could tell by the questions he was asking that he doesn't know much about what went down concerning my property. I would like to fill him in on all the gory details and get his feed back. Maybe he could fill me in on some of the why's for things like my mom's ashes getting dumped or the fake asbestos test. Since he is the Division Chief he needs to be more aware of what his Braves are doing. Like scalping my house. Or leaving all the rocks and cement on my property when they came to clean it up. Or why there is so much debris buried on the land here. Or why the Code Nazis ignore the Constitution so damned much. And how they justify tearing down a house that needed a new roof when if they would have sold it as it was it would have easily fetched enough to pay off the back taxes and all the liens along with netting me $40K or more. It sure would be a kick in the rear to hear the explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment