Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

All aboard!!! Move 'em out...

September 2, 2013

Only Hours Away...


Tomorrow at 9:30am I have the hearing with Code Enforcement at 4145 Branch Center Road. I'll be glad to get this farce out of the way because I already know what that will be like. They won't want to hear about what circumstances took place prior to the motor home's arrival on MY property. They won't care about all the illegal crap done by Code Enforcement. How they treated me after the fire and threatened to tear my house down and finally did. My belongings being trashed and my mom's ashes dumped on the floor won't matter to them. The fake asbestos test, the conflict of interest, the slander, the badgering and harassment, the lies, none of it matters to them. It may not matter to them but they will damned well hear about it all. They are going to hear it all and better let me say my piece.

I have the RV all  loaded up and ready to move. I'll move it later tonight and only hope that where I move it to there will be an internet connection available so I don't have to haul my laptop to Safeway or MacDonald's and sit there to use the web. It pisses me off that I have to get off my own property where I have things set up so I can function sufficiently and have internet access.

So instead of grumbling about the same bs I think I'll just post this and go outside and put the last few things on board so I'm ready at any moment to fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment