Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Never ends good...

September 12, 2013

Just What I Was Afraid Of...


Thank fucking-you Code Enforcement! Just what I was trying to avoid by staying on my property and getting everything done right got me just a little while ago. I was trying to turn that beast of an RV onto Morse off of Hurley and when I was swinging wide to clear the turn, an elderly gentleman went to the inside of me and my motor home brushed his left front headlight and bumper. His Toyota wasn't severely damaged but knowing the price of auto parts and the astronomical service charges it's gonna cost more than I can afford. The problem comes in the fact that I haven't got the last of my registration paid off so, technically, it's not registered for the road. And worst than that is I haven't got insurance on it yet. I didn't want to drive the RV until I got my drivers license (got it), got the RV registered (half way there - $360 to go) and got insurance (got quotes but no policy yet). Everything I was trying to avoid just took me out. The fucking prick Kevin "Shit Breath" Shriver has to force me to change what was working out just fine. Well fuck them all... I got nothing to loose now. This will bury my ass so deep I have no hope of dragging myself out of it. So now I am really playing by my rules. Fuck everyone and twice dirty for anything Sacramento County. ANYTHING! I tried to do it by the book but now I'm gonna be the author. I just have to decide if it's a crime novel, sci fi, murder and suspense, comedy or historical re-enactment. Romance is definitely out. One thing is for sure. There is no happy ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment