Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

If the things they do are for good then...

September 29, 2013

What Are They So Afraid Of?


I was just having a conversation with 3 of my neighbors. As in "neighbors" I mean people who actually live near me. Not 3 streets over or on the other side of Morse or own a house nearby but live somewhere else. These 3 all live right by me. As in when one hears a noise at night in their back yard they call me and I check it out. As in when their drain backs up in the bathtub they ask me to do something. As in when their lawn needs mowing I do it for them. As in when they need a cigarette and have none they ask me and I give them one. As in when they have a barbecue they tell me to come over and get a plate. Or when their dishwasher breaks they ask if I know how to fix it and 2 days later the parts show up and it works again. As in neighbors!

Anyway, we were discussing the latest issue of the totally awesome and all encompassing Arden Manor Neighborhood Association who have appointed themselves saviors of the area. You know the ones - oh, wait... You probably don't know the ones since everything they do is faceless. They make anonymous calls and create problems where there are none. They are the do gooders that do no good. They are the ones who hole up inside their houses cowering in fear at the evil world outside that's coming to get them. You know now... the fucking worthless idiots! Like 2-face Lisa whose brother Raul roamed the neighborhood high on meth stealing whatever he could get his hands on and sleeping in the bushes in any yard that he was near when he got tired. Or Reno the little senile Italian who, as a teen in Italy during WWII got hit by shrapnel and still has some in his leg and was mad about it so he cut Allied forces communication lines endangering and/or costing Americans their lives (i.e. Nazi sympathizer!). Or Judy who had her "son-in-law" living at her house as he was selling meth out her bedroom window - and her sister is a sheriff! Wow! Extra special people...

Well it seems they still want to cause problems for me. All these lazy ass do-gooders who not one of them ever offered their help after my fire. Not one of them lifted a finger except maybe to dial the phone with a piddly ass complaint. Well now it's their turn to be on Front Street! Yes it is. So as the days go by here heading into the winter months I will have a little story about each and everyone of them to share with all. So everyone will know who is who and what they do and what they've done. I don't do anonymous and soon, neither will they!!! Life has so much more coming and I look forward to the sharing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment