Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

There's no time like the present...

September 9, 2013

Septemper...


Yes it is a Septemper to dismember! I hold back my anger and reign in my temper and try to deal with the issues created by a corrupt Code Enforcement that's co-signed by the sheriff and the county supervisor looks the other way. I think the hearing on the 3rd was a big joke and the only thing missing was the court jester. Looking at the evidence packet that Code Enforcement presented is another laugh-er in deed. All the redacted documents, some even before they tore the house down and one complaining about the cement dated after it was cleaned up. And the change of mind on the pile of dirt when he probably read the contract for the tear down and saw that I was right about it was supposed to be leveled. As long as your looking closely look at all the pieces of foundation and patio buried in the yard when the contract said all concrete was to be removed from the property. And you can't help but trip over all the chunks of concrete still in the front. Or the Christmas ornaments and electronics parts sticking out of the ground. And that leads me to believe there are hazardous materials with asbestos contamination still on the land. If it was so important that it required tearing the house down and a haz-mat clean-up to boot then it should be important what was left behind.

And Susan Peters should have taken interest in the issues I informed her of and follow City Council's Serna Junior and get her hands a little dirty digging in to the problems at hand. And I guess Sgt. Reali is more politician than I expected so mostly all I get are words.

And then the busy-body Arden Manor Neighborhood Association - a bunch of snobbish hypocrits who are an infinitesimally small minority causing an uproar over the property yet I don't recall even one of their little clique offering any help what so ever when I was cleaning up after the fire. Now that I have a list of each and everyone of their names and addresses I can just take it up with each one on a more personal level. Like face to face. Or, really, face to face/face as the case may be. They may not be thrilled about the time of day I choose to talk to them since I'm a spontaneous kind of guy and 3:00am is a spontaneous kind of time...

This promises to be an exciting time and I can't wait to get started!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment