Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Watching and Waiting...

September 7, 2013

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday...


Sittin' down now after a Saturday on the go... Fixed Julie's dad's Dodge truck today. Wheel bearings on the right front of his Ram diesel had worked loose and the wheel was flopping pretty bad but it looks like it took to the repairs and there was no serious damage done to anything (i.e. No scored or scorched spindle, rotor not damaged). New wheel bearings and seal and a cotter pin now on the spindle nut made all the difference in the world.

Now that I have to move this RV around a lot it's costing me a lot of $$$ for gas! I've put almost $100 in the tank over the past week and it's still only a quarter of a tank. But just starting this motor sucks a bunch of gas without even putting it in drive.

I'm thinking it's time for a good lawyer to pop up and be willing to take this case on and help take some of the stress and madness off of me for a while. I've looked but none in sight yet. Better be soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment