Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

DMV

DMV= Drain Money Vehicle... It started at $876 and dropped to $123 but when it was done it was $327. Just for registration! Add another $100 to get my driver's license reissued and it's getting close to $500!!! Gotta live it. They'll get you for everything and still want more. No wonder people can't get everything legal. Who can afford it?
So now I'm $204 short plus I need $90 to get my CDL reissued and I have to get insurance, about $500 a year. I or $150-$200 down. That means $450 or so right away! This is so fucked up. I making decent money 6-months ago and all of this would have been paid as needed and not pulled up at once when I have no job to acquire the cash. And for this out isn't understandable why I hate her? If I didn't that would indicate there was something wrong with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment