Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What A Phony Bunch Of Shit...

What a bunch of bull shit... The sheriff good to 7 11 and parks where I usually park. Then leaves and guess who drives by? And then the child molester pulls right by me. The sheriff should be pulling him over and giving him s sobriety check. That's a real bunch of hypocrites. The molester who she's fucking and then driving by again. I was wrong. There wasn't that much fulfilling about things with her. She has such class. Bull shit. She has no class. Good riddance. And why hasn't she moved yet? Looking at her record for domestic violence and even her husband charged her with that back east. And the restraining orders that have been on her. She had more violent offenses. And she attacked me twice. Stabbed me in the cheek one time. And the mug shot tells the story in Oregon. What a life. And the molester throwing a brick and breaking my windshield. No wonder this neighborhood has gone down the last couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment