Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

As I Recall...

I remember as 2014 headed into winter and she and I started getting closer I noticed that she was drinking a lot and her behavior became errattic. I remember then how she would say one thing one day and a different version the next but birth with so much conviction you believed both times even when there was confliction between the two. And I would notice how she would act all loving and sweet one night but the morning brought a cold bitch to the arena. Sometimes anyway. There were the times she'd make me coffee and even breakfast. And then there were the times when I'd take the grandson to school and before I'd get down Morse to Northrop she would be texting me to get back fast so we could have sex. And there was the time at Big Lots when she'd taken Norco's and she was hanging all over me in the store and wanted it then and  there! And the times if get texts when I was doing some job close by and the text would be to the point: "Come fuck my brains out" and such. So I would.

And then pine day she flipped out and started hating on me. And just up and forgot and even denied all those things. Some trick I'll say...

I'll tell you I can't do it. I can't. Why she had to end it that way I don't know. But she did. And even added some extra touches. And those are the things that made me start hating her. Because it all hurt too much. And still does. But she doesn't give a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment