Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Brain Slippage...

I had a little brain slippage thinking  there was a chance that I missed something and that there was a genuine person beneath all her lies and evil ways. I was wrong. It's exactly like what I thought. She's delusional.  She used to say, accuse or claim the most odd the wall thingss and it was usually because she was drinking. A good example is her claim that I was in her backyard a couple of nights ago. And there may even have been someone there. I told her there was someone there the night the window was broken. But she doesn't believe what I say. Like I could believe anything she said.

Strange thought I had. I remember that time she tried to pass a fake $100 bill off on me. And then she supposedly got Shawn at King's Liquor to take out.

I just have trouble believing anything she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment