Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

I've Had It With Drunk Women...

Just made a run to the scrap yard that turned into disaster. Marshall had some stuff to take in and I had some steel so it should have been good. But he had to bring Riahna with him and I want aware that she was drinking 4 Loco's on the way. She gulped a couple down and was drunk and started smarting off to the workers at the yard. They told us to get her out of there. Then on the way down Watt she got mouthy with drivers and I told her to shut up. So she goes off on me pulls a You Know Who and starts hitting mgr in the face. I kept trying to hold her back but it wasn't working. And Marshall did such a poor join of holding her back that I gay hit a bunch of times. And some guy in a mini van pulls along side and starts telling me off. I told him she was drunk but he didn't believe me. And if coarse 2 guys in a beat up van with a screaming girl... Anyway, the guy follows us all the way to the house and even though it was obvious she was the only one attacking they still wanted to call the cops. And before she got out of my van she broke and scattered everything and broke my windshield. Another piece of trash I don't need around me. What a bunch of crap. Nite I need a windshield. I'm so fucking tired of trying and having some idiot fuck things up even more. What's the use in trying? No, really? Like I need that kind of problem adding to my serious challenge I'm confirmed with. And here comes the sheriff now .  Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment