Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bite This One...

I can't believe my gums are still causing so much pain. It's been 13 days and I'm still unable to eat or even wear my lower dentures. The uppers need and adjustment but very little. But the lowers are useless until the gum heals. And that isn't going to happen unless the spur poking through the skin is removed. Even healed, it will cause pain when the dentures are in place because it will press through and hit the plate. It's only common sense.

And I've gotten real hungry in nearly 2 weeks eating mashed potatoes, oat meal and milk shakes. I want to chew a burger, some corn on the cob, a salad, pizza. I'm sitting in Western Dental now waiting to see the dentist. The receptionist made the comment that I needed to let out heal. I snapped at her that it's be been nearly 2 weeks and it should have healed by now. That I had hip replacement surgery that healed in a week. She got the point. It sucks that I have to go to that place to get their attention. So I suit here and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment