Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Do They Realize...

I am so full of anger at a few around me. Of course the liar that has c created most of this nightmare. She cost me a good job and I lost my storage unit with everything I had left including my mom's ashes. My family history - pictures, my uncle's WWII history, little things like mine and Debbie's baby does, my baby photo, my first hair clipping, etc. - for that alone I will hate her with a passion! And I hate the fucking sheriff who hover around me. They, most of them, were total Nazi ass holes. Especially the total jerk in the SUV at MacDonald's who ripped my phone case off my belt and pushed me and taunted me. He w was a total idiot. But because she got away with making up most everything and has hacked my Google account more than once I see what a piece of trash she is. I have to remember these things so is don't let my own blind feelings of the past make me stupid. All of this consumes me and weights me down. Until I see justice served on her it will be what kills me. But that's how it is when a liar gets away with it all. A bitch that couldn't tell the truth about anything. Who wouldn't hate her?

No comments:

Post a Comment