Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Why Try?

I'm so fucked over now it's stupid to even try. The debt I have now has me buried. The van registration, ticket, needed repairs. I can't get that money in time. My dentures are killing my mouth and I can't eat. With the lower in I can't even drink. I need to get to the doctor for that growth real soon. My right hand had been going numb a lot lately like it is right now. I have no clothes to wear except the filthy ones I'm wearing now. I'm out of gas. I owe Lee $25 fit the battery. My hip is getting more painful. It never ends. But I had climbed from this fucking hole to ends last year only to get shoved even deeper at the start if the year. Fuck that bitch! What an evil cunt. I want vengeance on her. I hate her more than anyone out anything ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment