Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

What a Freaking Mess!!!

Oh what a mess everything becomes when not dealt with on time. The paperwork for the van had become such a mess. There was $26 due for transfer of title since all the license/registration fees were paid. In May of last year the DMV wanted $158 on my first trip to the North Ave office. I took the paper work and then called them the following week. That's when they discovered their error and revised it to $26 but I remember Julie going online and I believe paying the $26.
So now I am at the DMV and we'll see why they are taking over $800 for the renewal. Inflation can be shocking but that I'd ridiculous. I am so tapped out in every way shape or form I can't keep dealing with all off this crap. And then when I figure this out I have to deal with my CDL. Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment