Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Tired Of It...

I'm tired of beating my brain against the wall and going backward. I had made it where I needed to be 6 months ago and it was torn from mgr by someone who hasn't accomplished a fucking thing on her own. Just a fucking whore who used anyone and everyone to get ahead. The type of person that should be tarred and feathered and stoned to death. So to hell with out all. I'm going to the river and let Xz enjoy life for once. This heat is blazing and he deserved a cool down. Maybe my anger will decline off I enjoy myself there. I need another $50 to get my license and who knows how much for insurance. And of coarse the SUV fag is roaming around. He must need his little wee wee sucked. You know, like back in Ohio when she didn't want to go to jail for drugs and she copped the cop? She's got do much class and the morals of the SSD are always void. And she gets away with the crimes. Sign of the times. The world in decline.

No comments:

Post a Comment