Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

She Is And What A???...

She pulls up to the stop light making sure she is seen. Looks over and puts the phone to her ear and gets to appear to be calling the sheriff. All I could do was shake my head knowing who she is today is a far cry from the person I knew for nearly 2 years. And definitely not the person I was intimate with for over half that time. I still am amazed at the complete and total swap of personalities that getting off the shit and alcohol produced. That's just the opposite of what one would expect to see. But there she is. A hateful vindictive liar that really hasn't changed. She just put up a different facade too cool the world. The chameleon that nobody can trust. A leach on anyone she can come up on. I only want to see her demise. I can only hate her for what she had done. Because I am affected by it everyday in one way or another. And I still have no respect for any of the agencies and/or officials around me. And never will...

No comments:

Post a Comment