Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

It Positively Sucks...

I now have to go in search of a job again. I finally had found one, a good one at that, but the evil tweaker blew that for me. I hope the cop's dick that she's copping, as Lenny Bruce would say, catches her STD. "Why don't you write about me in your blog?" I just did. What does department policy say about doing married woman while on duty? It seems they violate the law and the Constitution on a regular basis, what's the big deal about breaking a commandment? What would Moses do?

But now I have to find another one and do it from deeper in the hole. It's  amazing what vindictive liars will do just to be evil. I don't know why I didn't see how messed up in the head she was, though I did see some clues to it along the way, yet I missed the big picture and now I'm paying for not focusing in. I'll never let that happen again. If it looks like it's nuts, and acts like it's nuts, and even walks like it's nuts, chances are it's nutragrous...

No comments:

Post a Comment