Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I'm Still Clueless...

I'm still unsure just why she has done this to me. It doesn't make sense. It doesn't add up. Why go from one extreme to another? Everything that she said was a contradiction.

I admit that deep in my heart I have waited for her to pull up next to me like she used to when I least expected it and say she wants to talk. That she would have s good reason for what she's done. And that she's sorry for what she's done. That's what I hope will happen

But then, in my brain, I think "Stop! Hold on! Don't be stupid..." because I know she's a nut case and a liar. She did what she did because that's what she does and had done in the past. She had multiple personalities and she does evil things. Because that's what she does...

For someone to follow me and call the sheriff to get me arrested when I never did a thing to harm her or threaten her she has to be a total nut. So don't think there's a part of her that really cares even a little bit about me. She doesn't. She's an evil bitch who will always be cheating and she'll destroy anyone that gets in her way. So hate her for the lies and know she'll never be anything worth casting about.

No comments:

Post a Comment