Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

WHAT I WANTED...

What I've wanted was that positive energy that overcomes all obstacles and drives me on when nothing can stop me. I'd what got me through the worst of times and got me to where I was January 1st. You know, when the idiot pulled her stunt because she had a hangover from the night before. Like she has every new year's eve. Like the one a few years ago when she had her hubby arrested got battery to pay him back for him getting her back east. Never mind all that. It's because she did so much damage and has a history of it that I can't let it go. Yanking the rug on me when I had made such progress and had such great hope driving me on was evil like nothing I've ever seen. Someone like that should not be allowed to live in this neighbourhood.

But I keep returning to this which is why it has me do unfocused. Any seeing her get away with this nonsense won't do. She had pulled these shenanigans too many times in her life and it's time it ends. Nobody should abuse the law that was there to protect real victims of abuse. She has to be held accountable and I won't stop until she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment