Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Voodoo Poopoo...

August 31, 2013

Adios August...


Just minutes left of August and 2.5 days until the hearing with the Code Enforcement Gestapo. I know its gonna be all bad but I will be there and say my piece. I am quite sure I'll end up angry and making a scene but at least I'll get to say what I want to say and they better damned well listen. Just wasting my time but I must go and stand up for my rights, which were seriously trampled upon. I can truly say that have strong feelings of hatred toward Code Enforcement. Nothing they do is good and I know they don't give a shit about what was done to me. That's obvious as all hell. Screw them all. I think I'll learn the art of voodoo doll making and use eight-penny nails dipped in dog shit and battery acid. Yep, that's my plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment