Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer ends...

August 31, 2013

Labor Day...


The end of August. Labor Day weekend. Alas, the end of summer is upon us. And when this 3 day weekend draws to an end I can look forward to Tuesday morning and the Code Enforcement hearing. Now that's a big fucking farce! A hearing with a commissioner employed by the same people who write the citation for my motor home being parked on MY property. I think I know how this will turn out. But they don't...

I'm going to this bull shit hearing with a different attitude than when I had the last hearing that ended with that ignorant bitch deciding my house should be torn down. But this time they are going to hear a lot more from me and they better damned well listen. It won't change the out come. Nothing will. That is already determined and the hearing is just a joke they sit through to justify their grossly over paid positions.

I was just remembering what Code Enforcement officer Kevin Shriver said the other day. That one of the calls they had gotten was from the school complaining about my RV. Well tthat is a joke. First, I thought all those calls were anonymous? So why would he throw the school under the bus, so to speak? And since I already pointed out that the jerk that bought the house across the street was the one who called and he couldn't deny it then he throws the school in to make it look like a whole bunch of complaints were flooding the Code Enforcement office. Anyway, what about the Constitutional thing about having the right to face ones accuser in court? Can't wait for the answer to that.

I'm thinking pretty much all of the Code Enforcement hearing process is sub-legal since the "judge" isn't impartial by any means and I should have the right to a jury of my peers deciding the case. Then there's the outrageous fines they throw at you. $1,300 for my RV parked on MY property. An RV that wouldn't be parked there if they didn't tear the house down. Everything that was done was done to me. It was a personal attack on me. Just like the citation they gave Julie for letting me park the motor home in her driveway. Anybody who helps me gets penalized. Why aren't they bothering any other motor home in the neighborhood? The one straight down the street on Berkshire that I can see as I write this. The one on Morse and Maison a block away. The 3 on Jonas. And the one that was parked in the driveway on this street for 2 years with the slide out slid out and a cord plugged in to the house. Obviously some one was living in it but they never did a thing even after I said something about it. It was there until the people moved. Selective enforcement of the law. Nothing but a big pile of crap. That's Code Enforcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment