Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 14, 2013

Email To One Of The Only Good People I've Found...



I know this isn't going to please anybody but I just pulled my RV out of Julie's driveway and back across the street into MY yard. They put pressure on her for helping me by citing her. And I won't cause her any problems. She has been my biggest help and support the past 2 years and I won't be the cause of her getting cited. Its all on me now and at this point I don't fucking care. This ass hole speculator who bought the house across the street caused this. Everything was coming together fine until he calls code enforcement and everyone jumps at his command. They sure jump when money calls but what about when a victim calls? A fire victim who became the victim of 2 ass hole code Nazis and a wife with a big conflict of interest. And nobody cares about the crimes committed by them but they manufacture crimes by me. Telling new neighbors my meth lab blew up and caused my house to burn. Claiming there is asbestos and using a sniffer to test. Well I just watched the guy across the street pull asbestos tiles out of that house and throw them in a dumpster that was only there Friday, Saturday and Sunday and gone real quick Monday morning. And why did they work on a weekend for the first time in 5 weeks there. They sure were trying to hide something. Where's code enforcement and there sniffer now. I'm tired of them selectively targeting me and anyone who helps me. Kevin Shriver calls the pile of top soil in my yard and illegal dump yet there are multiple piles in the front of an abandoned house on Morse Avenue that have been there for weeks. They're in front of one of the houses Jerry at Ace Plumbing owns but even though many more people are able to see it than mine it just happens that mine is illegal. I've had it with the selective application and interpretation of the law. Its not right and there is no denying it. I'm stuck fighting stupid battles for survival when I should be getting ready for retirement. I worked my ass off for a lot of years and had things pretty well planned out for my later years. The fire really messed me up but the worst was what code enforcement did to me. It really was. First Chamberlain and Munoz come at me with the we're here to help you and then blind side me by planning to tear my house down even after the engineer they brought out told them it needed a new roof. It eats me up inside and I won't let it go. I can't let it go. I was wronged and they just laugh it off. And Kevin proved how little he cared when he shrugged it off the other day and then tells me he is citing Julie. What a weak little man he is. And telling me I'm scary. I said only to those with a guilty conscience. I think there are a lot of those around here. I only know I see nothing scary here. Sad and pathetic, yes. But nothing scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment