Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 13, 2013

Code Enforcement Nazis...


I had code enforcement at my door today and giving me a ticket for my motor home and stuff still on my property! I need a good lawyer and I need it fast...

All they had to do was leave me alone and the house would have been rebuilt by now. But they tore it down. All they had to do is leave me alone and I would have had the motor home smogged and registered as well as insured and I could get away from these parasites for a while. But they just keep attacking and putting me farther and farther away from reaching my goals.

I see they are like the SS in Nazi Germany. They do what they want and have little oversight and the whole thing is lacking in due process. Right or wrong they cause unnecessary expenses and unneeded  hassles. We definitely need less government when government is just about revenue...

I've had it with this crap and won't be surprised when I join the post office! Better to blow up than to fade away, my my, hey hey............

No comments:

Post a Comment