Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4, 2013

They Just Don't Give Up!


Code Enforcement just doesn't give up! They came out last week and cited me for my motor home. The reason was that the house across the street was sold recently and the idiot that bought it is going to flip it to make money. He doesn't give a shit about the neighborhood. He just wants to make some quick cash. He's going to learn about why he shouldn't be calling the county on me... He will learn...

As far as it goes the fucking county owes me money and should refrain from causing me problems! The tore my house down that I could have sold right now for $70 - $80,000. That would be enough for me to pay the back taxes, clear up the liens and have close to $50,000 left to start over with. I want to hurt those code Nazi bastards! Barry Chamberlain, Paul Munoz and Cecilia Perez. Those are the 3 main criminals who should be tossed in jail and fired from their jobs. Total piles of shit...

September 3, 2013 is the date of the hearing and I plan on going "Nuklear" that day and getting something to shake loose from the tree. I look forward to it! It's gonna be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment