Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"...of the people for the people by the people..."

August 28, 2013

A Change To Come...



I have to get my RV moved tonight and it really makes me feel anger that I'm in my own yard on property I have lived on for over 50 years and because of a few worthless Code Enforcement bastards that screwed me over and tore my house down I get run all over wasting time and energy as well as gasoline. These code Nazis broke laws and lied through their teeth and eventually tore my house down after a fake asbestos test that required a $15,000 hazardous clean up which was done by a company that at least 2 of the code people had an interest in and actively supported and promoted them for work. My life was destroyed by these bastards and I want something done about it. I'm tired of excuses and justifications. I'm tired of working my ass off to get something done and just to survive each day. Something needs to go my way for once. All I see is a system that takes from me and keeps on taking. and taking. Its time for the system to give. Its time it worked in my favor for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment