Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

DMV or Bust...

August 22, 2013

Claim Form...


I received the link for the Sacramento County claim Form that I need to fill out and take to the County building down town. I'll do just that and hopefully be able to get it filed early next week. Things just take so long to get done when your dealing with the county. On the other hand when they come down on you they expect everything gets done right now.

I think I have earned enough cash to take to the DMV tomorrow to get this beast of a motor home registered. The smog will have to get done later because I haven't had time to fix the exhaust manifold studs or change the spark plugs. I look forward to getting the old 454 Chevy motor running perfect.

I'm pressed for time but I won't let the county make me jump through hoops any more because it ends up taking more time to get what I know needs to get done and they seem to like to derail. I jumped through their hoops for 16 months and ended up with my house torn down. As John Minor used to say, "They can suck a fart!"

Well its time to watch some Hulu and get ready for tomorrow. DMV, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment