Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15, 2013

Can't Believe Anybody...


I can't believe what a flake my "friend" Lee has turned into. I sold him the walk-in whirlpool bathtub for his mom for a real low price of $900 and in 3 payments even though I really needed it all at once for motor home registration, snog test and my driver's license. He was going to be by last Sunday to pay the last $400, which I desperately needed for registration. It has to be done NOW! And he has flaked on me every day to the point he won't even answer my phone calls. What is with that? I couldn't have stressed more that it was vital to get it registered immediately. But now he's in hiding. If there was one person I was sure I could rely on it was Lee. And when it matters the most he turns full fledged flake. I give up. You can't believe any one any more. So sad and oh so true...

No comments:

Post a Comment