Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 14, 2013

Strength or Callousness?


Some days are better than others. Yesterday was a bad one. When ever you have code enforcement interaction its a bad one. Particularly when the code enforcement Nazi refuses to admit they were wrong in any way, shape or form. Refusing to believe that the lot was supposed to be graded level and wasn't by the contractor they hired and they signed off on. Blaming the contractor they unnecessarily brought in to board up an already boarded up house for tossing my belongings and mother's ashes on the floor. They are responsible for the actions of the contractors. Especially when they brought them in without my knowledge or consent. They cut the lock on the chain link gate - breaking and entering - didn't notify me in any way and then allowed my things to be trashed - malicious mischievousness,  mayhem, personal vindictiveness! And then claiming an illegal dump for the pile of top soil I have to level out the lot. But what about the much larger and more numerous piles of dirt around the corner on Morse Avenue? Its an abandoned house but its owned by some one with money and political clout. I know because he's a friend of mine and I do work for him. I don't want code enforcement to mess with him - just leave me alone unless your going to apply the law equally. The dirt on my property is seen by far fewer people and isn't really noticeable. Morse is a busy thoroughfare and the piles are huge. Still, its not something that should concern anyone. Not even code idiots! But it proves that they are attacking me personally. Like telling my new neighbors that my meth lab blew up and that's why my house burned down. Some one needs to kick the shit out of them. They do nothing but lie. They are just looking for ways to earn revenue. Too little oversight and improper due process. Like excessive taxes and tolls in the ancient world. They're vultures with no class. Swoop in when someone is down and keep beating on them until they take everything. But sometimes the old adage that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger comes into play. If it doesn't make you stronger it makes you more callous and callous is hard to kill! One of these days my callous old hands are going to wrap around their soft little neck and we'll see what comes after - strength or a funeral!!! Last I hear a lack of oxygen doesn't make anything too strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment