Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bozo Marries Barney Fife...

August 17, 2013

A Personal Vendetta...


I long to go back just a few years I would hope things would turn out different from the way things ended up being. That October night in 2010 when it got so cold that I decided to light the fire in the fire place that quickly went bad and resulted in my house catching on fire. That was the event that changed my life, my future, forever. Things were tough then. I had lost my job at the restaurant when it went bankrupt. The economy was still in a downward spiral and the housing bubble had reduced the value of my home from over a quarter of a million dollars down to about $100,000 but at least I had a roof over my head. The job market was weak and my age was becoming a problem but I was sure to find something - anything - soon. The fire just brought me to my knees yet I still had a positive outlook and knew I would just have to double my efforts to recover from this devastating disaster. Little did I know that Sacramento County Code Enforcement was going to be my greatest enemy.

I immediately rose to the challenge and acquired a dumpster with the help of Bishop Ibey of the LDS church. And there were a lot of concerned people on the neighborhood who pitched in to assist in the removal of the debris. I was really making progress and had salvaged a lot of important things from the rubble and cleaned and boxed those items for transfer to a storage facility when I was able to save enough up to go rent one. Then along comes the Laurel and Hardy team from code enforcement: Barry Chamberlain and Paul Munoz. Complaining about the mess in the front yard between the front door and the dumpster in the driveway! I couldn't believe it. Were they serious? They had "complaints" about the mess. Did it occur to them to maybe tell these idiots there would likely be a mess for a while because the clean up after a fire may take some time? Or maybe suggest to these morons that maybe they might come on over and pitch in some help? Or maybe just hang up on them? I'm still amazed that such stupidity poured from their mouths that I'm sure someone helped them tie their shoes that day and the same person was so hoping they would return home with a gold star on their forehead. Instead they should have received the proverbial dunce cap and a strap across their back sides. Instead, I couldn't help but blowing up and telling them to get the fuck off my property and leave me alone. I was very busy and totally worn out from weeks of this clean up and the carting of over 12 tons of debris out of the house.

And that's when Munoz spouts off that he was going to come back and tear my house down! Munoz, the husband of his supervisor who "has a business that can take care of the hazardous clean up" even though there was no need for a hazardous clean up. That's why I know they did what they did as a personal vendetta! From all the harassment to the arresting me for living in my own house to the fake asbestos test to the tearing down of my house. A house their own county engineer said, "it needs a new roof!" and in no way needed to have the foundation or any of the walls removed. Barry "The Fairy" and no balls Paul need to be torn down but I think they ran off to get a same sex marriage now that that has come back from the dead pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment