Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26, 3013

Already It's Monday


Wow! The weekend's gone and Monday is upon me already... Go, go, go all weekend working trying too get everything together to head for the DMV by 8:00am. And it's possible it won't be until Tuesday before I'll have enough cash to take care of it. And then I have to live under the code enforcement cloud. That they can, at any time, fuck me over again just as bad as the first time. And if they wouldn't have screwed me over the first time there wouldn't be a problem this time. Is it too much to ask to just be left alone while I dig out of this pit they put me in? Just stay the hell away from me. All I'm doing is trying to survive, which is the predicament they foisted upon me. Screw them and their bull shit. AQnd I'm not supposed to think about what they did to me because that was before. But what happened before has resulted in what happens to me now. It can't be separated. Now is a direct result of before,

No comments:

Post a Comment