Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 8, 2013

Gotta Get Radical!

I guess it's come to the point where I have to do something extreme to get this situation noticed and get some action out of the powers that be to investigate the Sacramento County Code Enforcement Nazis that tore my house down, trashed my belongings and tossed my mother's ashes on the floor. They were wrong, wrong, wrong and I'm the one being made out to be some common criminal! They need to be stopped and the entire government agency needs to be looked at very closely and all of their actions put under a microscope and the "hazardous materials" eliminated! They get away with these abuses of power and nobody does a thing to correct them. And the press has become such a farce they refuse to believe - or don't give a shit! - that such behavior is taking place. The press has always been the overseer of government wrongdoing but they all just go with the flow now. No wonder people quit subscribing to the news papers. All they have become is a place to get advertisements and the weather forecast - usually inaccurate, I might cynically point out! If Watergate were to happen today the press would be the "plumbers" and Nixon would be god!

I want Barry Chamberlain, Paul Munoz and Celia Perez and the rest of the crooked code enforcement bastards tarred and feathered and then stoned and sent to the dungeon. After that maybe I'll find it in my heart to forgive them their transgressions.....but I doubt it! I'd rather see them sent to prison with a child molester jacket! And no PC for them. Smack dab in the middle of the general population! That would make a nice movie of the week.

Well, come Monday I need to set up a real attention getter that will bring the media to my door step with cameras rolling. I guess we'll see. Could get interesting. I could get shot but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment