Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013

Supervisor Peters Not...

You would think a year is ample time for Sacramento County Supervisor Susan Peters to do something about the illegal and foul actions that Code Officers Barry Chamberlain and Paul Munoz along with their supervisor Cecelia Perez are guilty of committing. But I should have known what kind of politician she was by her past actions and decisions. I am really not one of her constituents anymore having lost my house. She'd rather invest her efforts into a more media grabbing cause like revitalizing Fulton Ave. or Auburn Blvd. Aiding me wouldn't enhance her image only tarnish it and weaken her power on the Board of Supervisors.

So I need to come up with a media grabber by Monday morning so that I can gain the public's attention and hopefully turn things ny way for a change. Like a guns and drugs raid or shots fired or officer down or maybe Jimmy Hoffa's body found. A real headliner! It will have to be a real Nuklear powered event! It's truly do or die time or die doin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment