Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

August 9, 2013

The following is a copy of the email I sent to the Sacramento Bee a few minutes ago...

Hello! Sacramento Bee...take notice...


I've lived in Sacramento for 58 years - over 50 of those years I lived at 1400 Keeney Way in the Arden Manor neighborhood. In October of 2010 I had a fire in my house and it was badly damaged and I lost a lot of my belongings and family memorabilia, my family history! After the fire I went through hell dealing with a pair of out of control code enforcement officers - Barry Chamberlain and Paul Munoz. In March of 2012 they succeeded in tearing my house down when what it needed was a new roof! Go to one of my web sites and read what I've written, look at the photos and watch the video. There were a lot of things done over 2 years that were wrong - way wrong! - including tossing all of the belongings I had salvaged from the fire on the floor of my living room along with my mother's ashes! The last act alone is, by itself, the most disgusting thing that could ever happen to a person. That alone should warrant your attention. I think it's time the media came to me and heard the entire story. Talk to the neighbors that live by me. Hear the lies that code enforcement told as they slandered me. Find out the facts and help me get these criminals put in jail where they belong. Did you know that Paul Munoz's wife is his supervisor at code enforcement and that she - Cecilia Perez I believe - has a business interest in a company that does hazardous clean up and that to my surprise my house was found to contain asbestos only a few weeks before it was to be torn down and that her company got the contract to do the clean up? Isn't that called conflict of interest? A $15,000 clean up that wasn't justified. And wasn't executed very well either as there are "contaminated" materials from the house that were buried in the back yard not hauled away in a sealed container as the contract called for? I've been ripped off and robbed of my home, made to live like a homeless bum and fucked over way too long and its time some body listened and did something about it. I contacted Susan Peters but that bitch won't get off her fat ass to do anything that might cost the county. There used to be a newspaper in Sacramento that gave a damned about the wrong done to people. The Sacramento Bee. Why haven't they taken notice of this crap? Monday code enforcement is coming to kick me off of my property where I am living in a motor home with my dog and doing work in the neighborhood for my former neighbors including Jerry Greenburg, the owner of Ace Plumbing, who has been a big help to me the last couple of years. Talk to these people and they will tell you how foul code enforcement has been to me. But come Monday things might change. I'm tired of getting fucked over by the code enforcement Nazis. It might be time for me to put up a fight for what is mine. It might get ugly but then you'd have a reason to show up and a story for the paper. I'd rather this matter got the attention it deserves in a less dramatic fashion. Please check it out. Start with what I've posted on line: 

http://nuklearneukam.blogspot.com/

https://sites.google.com/site/nuklearnews/project-list/coming-soon/insurance-gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment