Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

What I really think...

I have too be honest and say what I really think. I feel she is one of the biggest piles of low life shit I've ever encountered in my life. She's a worthless slut with no morals and she avoids the truth at all costs. She will lie and deny it even when she's caught red handed. She cares about no body and has no ethics. She is the epitome of evil. She is  2 faced and displays multiple personalities. There is no substance only image. She'll turn on you in a second. She'll break every promise and her word means nothing. It means nothing to her about your feelings. She will make an excuse for everything to justify all she does. She'll lie and never come clean. She is the scum of the earth. And she will never change. She will die that way because she knows no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment