Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

She's mentally challenged...

I think the only explanation that fits and has to be true is that she is plagued with mental issues deeper than the ocean and chemicals just magnify her problems. And I think she knows she has a problem but will never fully address it. I think she puts up a front to make it appear she had gotten sober but too many trips to the liquor store don't add up. She makes a lot of bold claims but her actions say just the opposite. Anybody who would call the sheriff as much as she has over nothing is a evil, vile bitch. I don't care if I sent 6 thousand messages a day if you don't want them block them. And when you have called me numerous times then you don't have the right to complain. Your a 2 faced nut case and have no reason to blame me for anything. I was the one who was lies to, used, physically attacked, etc. You really deserve having your ass kicked good. But im not the one to do it. You really should be locked in a cell. Maybe even shock treatment or a fucking lobotomy... And you shouldn't have custody of your grandson, that's for damned sure. It's only obvious he's learned your habit of telling lies and tall tales. You have a habit of trashing others' lives and walking away unscathed. You may not be so lucky this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment