Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

I don't want the negative it created

I never wanted the negative that she brought upon me. At first it was all positive. But over time the insanity became overwhelming. And I don't want to be critical of her. But my God, look at her actions, her past history, her repeated behavior. Her totally uncalled for actions. Her out and out lies.

There was a time I considered her a true and rare friend. My best friend. Others saw it too. But I wasn't prepared for the multiple personalities. Wow hell no. One didn't even know the others. And none of them will acknowledge that there are others. And her family knows but hides the secret even when some new victim is getting bombarded and initiated. Subtle  hints aren't enough. Hit me with a bat for Christ's sake. Hints are when you got bad breath. Or mints.

No comments:

Post a Comment