Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Stress takes toll..

I now am getting worried about my health as my blood pressure is dangerously high. I had a reading of 190/95 and 180/88. Then yesterday it was down a bit at 170/80 which is still too high as normally it was 120 to 135/65 to 75. Occasionally I would get a 110/60 or something like that. I know I've eaten a lot of junk food and too many coke and Slurpee's and I smoked and use too much salt. But I quit smoking January 1st and my salt intake has been reduced. I would have thought it would be lower by now.

My body hurts a lot more these days and, yes, I'm getting older but it seems to have gotten a lot worse lately to a greater degree. I'm worried and naturally that adds stress which increases blood pressure. And my depression has increased ten fold and I don't know what to do about that. I need to see a doctor and have a thorough check up. Another major hurdle that will consume time and energy. I know getting my teeth next week will help a lot. Being able to smile again will be nice. I just need s something to smile about...

Getting some actual closure with the psycho woman would do the most good but I don't see that in the near future. 

There are also those growths that are a problem even though the jail doctor said they weren't serious. I don't think he was seriously a doctor either. Not a very good one that is.

Well my best chance at getting some relief is to have the judge look at the evidence and pulling this restraining order off of me and maybe putting it on her. I don't even care if it is put on her I just want it off of me so I can go back to my neighborhood and see my friends and do the work for my old neighbors that I once did. Something going my way for once and not some liar's way would put the smile back on my face. I'm tired of having a scowl on my face like the one she has all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment