Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's hard to believe she's the same person

I find it hard to believe that she's the same person I got to know a year and s half ago. The same person that used to being me a glass of water when I was working in her yard and stand there with her grandson with a big smile and talk about anything and everything. The same person who wanted to know everything about me and who went wild when we kissed on the garage. The same person who would IM me or text me letting me know she'd never felt this way before and later how she'd never had that happen multiple times and never at all orally... Or how she wanted me to park my motor home and then my van up by her house so she could see me. Or how she would text me constantly and worry that I was taking to long to get back to her. Or send the texts telling me she missed me or what she wanted me to come do to her. And suddenly she never wants to see me ever again. How does one go to such extremes? There is more wrong than she lets on. Much more...

All I can say for sure is she did a number on me and its made me hate her. And I had to fight back with weapons I don't like to use. I had to turn her in to authorities and expose what she is doing to her husband. And her grandson. And what she did illegally to her house. And what her new boyfriend is doing to his children, according to his wife. And he acts the part. He fits the profile. Well its going to all explode on her now. It's not going to go well and I think she's going to be in serious trouble because of it. But she got me in serious trouble and I wasn't guilty of a thing. And looking at her past record I think she's been on this trouble before. And I can't be concerned with what will happen ton her. She wasn't concerned with my well being so I can't be concerned either. I just know that it appears she is guilty of some serious offenses and I don't think she can lie her way out of them now. I know she had stated her concern about being investigated last year so I think she should be much more worried about things now. It's too bad. It didn't have to go this way. But she wouldn't be honest and now it's going to bite her. Looks like the end is really close. Too close for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment