Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Was it a loss or really a win?

I know I lost something that I'd felt was so great. I know I felt she was my best friend for a while. But I was too trusting in all that she said. Her actions didn't live up to anything she said. With her it was all talk and just an image portrayed. There never was any substance and never did she try to make me feel secure in any way. She would lie about anything and not blink an eye. I can't believe I let her twist me around her finger when I should have snapped it off and shoved the nub up her ass. But she would have liked that. She was so phoney but I didn't want to see that. Its time to put it right and bring her down until it hurts. She should be in jail and she knows it. And if there is a God she will be and it should happen because I believe there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment