Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Really know what an insane liar is...

I can say now without a shadow of doubt that I must have lost my fucking mind to have had any feelings for that wet brain dope smoker. Wow... to cause me so much trouble when the fucking truth would have ended and not even allowed most of it to happen. Wow. I didn't believe people like that even existed let alone were in my life and twisting their evil web upon me. I was I love with a total lie. A phoney of the most complete kind. I am saddened to know she has no soul. Not a drop of the love of Jesus has ever touched her. I pray that in time He will reach her but I doubt it will happen. I only know that I have forgiven her and pray she will turn to God in earnest desire before her fate becomes the burning pit of fire and she causes any one else to be ing condemned to hell. I praise God for bringing me through the valley of the shadow of death and my faith is restored as I know He loves me and I am at peace inside knowing I didn't do anything wrong. I can understand every word written in the book of Job. Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord... Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment