Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Still angry and getting more so...

I ask still angry for what that worthless cunt has done and I get more so everyday. I want my vengeance and I want it now. I want her exposed for all she is and did top me. The lies and all the bull shit. Just looking at her criminal record is enough to make me ill. What a worthless being. She has been a leach on society for ever. She is nothing but a parasite. She has never accomplished anything except latch on to a meal ticket. She has never worked her way out of anything. She uses whoever she can to get a free ride. What a worthless human being. Nothing but a bag whore. A street tramp who runs away and leaves her mess for others. And does damage to anyone she comes on contact with. Nothing but a worthless slut. Phoney as ever. Time for her to hit bottom. Crash and burn...

No comments:

Post a Comment