Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

She is cruel...

She intentionally means to hurt me, that's the part I just don't get. She is so cold hearted and goes out of her way to cause pain. She lies more than she tells the truth. I really do wish she would disappear. I know we will never talk again. She will never say she's sorry. She doesn't give a shit about anyone. But I want to see karma come down upon her and destroy her. I want to see the look of despair in her eyes. I want her world turned upside down and she ends up with nobody and nothing and she will know what it feels like. That's my prayer. That her evil destroys herself. Then I'll be able to let go. Then I'll know God is real. Until that happens, I won't give up exposing all of her evil to the world. She is foul. And a poison to mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment