Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

It's no use...But I felt it one more time...

I just read it again and it confirms what I said then...

I get lost in my emotions at times and have to react. I guess because I want hope that this mess will be fixed and I can get on with my life not her consumed by the anger and outrage that is a result of how things were done. I know there will never be a happy ending to this story. There never could be. But I really thought it would come to pass in a lovely, emotional farewell where 2 people who shared a special time and took those memories into their old age to warm their soul's on cold winter nights. I really felt it would be a parting of the ways that would still stay in touch by text and occasional talk where the friendship that once existed would keep us bound and bonded in a greater way. I know that once she played a song sung in Spanish that talked of how 2 lovers would be forever connected even when apart. And I must end this now because the tears are flowing and I can't see my words any more. So I say goodbye my love even though I know my words will never be heard by her. Still I say them in hope that she will somehow feel them like she once shared so much when we were apart.  I knew it was over but couldn't accept it ending in hatred and animosity. I still hope for a healing even though I doubt it will happen. I can never listen to George Strait sing Cross My Heart. And maybe I don't believe in the Magic anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment